While Siobhan and Freya canvass support for the club to buy a secondhand Feva, here are the facts about a boat that could be an exciting step up from the Picos.
If there is solid support from a good number of people then a decision will be made whether to go ahead and raise the funds.
If members, young or not so young, would like to sail a Feva, then contact either Siobhan and Freya, but soon.
The world's best selling two-person sailboat in recent years, an ISAF International Class, winner of Dinghy of the Year in the USA, Coup de Coeurs in France, an RYA Recognised Junior class, the list of honours goes on and on.
The RS Feva is the new benchmark in small sailboats.
Fun For All
- Big cockpit and high boom make the Feva really comfortable for youngsters and adults.
- The Feva is the perfect size and has rig options that allow easy handling by one sailor, family crews or friends
- High volume hull makes light work of heavy sailors.
- Not only confidence inspiring and very easy to sail, the Feva is also the fastest of her type.
- The mainsail track and halyard mean the sail can be hoisted and dropped, making the boat easier to handle ashore and prolonging the life of the sail.
- The mast can be stepped without the mainsail, so is literally child's play.
- Two part mast and boom stow within the length of the boat for easy transport.
- Strong, floating daggerboard and lifting rudder systems.
- Full ranger of Feva accessory options including trolleys, trailer & covers.
- Best value sailing clothing packages.
- RS Feva sailing school programme.
- Easy to buy finance options.
- Above all - a boat you'll grow into, not out of.
|Hull 3 Layer Comptec PE3|