Those who hate Facebook need read no further (Donald). Many people will sympathise with our Commodore, however... used correctly it does offer members a forum to tell us what they are up to, post photos and videos and enquire about upcoming events.
Come to think of it, when are, and what are the upcoming events? We've been promised a programme for months.
Anyone without an aversion to Facebook can find, and join the group which is helpfully called Loch Broom Sailing Club, Ullapool. At the time of writing 22 people had joined, but being a public group, anyone can post a comment, or a Like, and will be able to do so unless it gets nasty, or we start to attract trolls and ne'rdo-wells.
- RACING RULES
- SAFEGUARDING POLICY
- CLUB HISTORY
- CODE OF CONDUCT
- LOCH BROOM SAILING CLUB - CHARGES
- MAN (OR WOMAN) OVERBOARD by Paul Copestake, YM
- ROBIN CAMPBELL MEMORIAL
- MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS AND CLUB POLICY
- RIB SAFETY
- LATEST COMMITTEE MEETING MINUTES 13 APRIL
- ULLAPOOL COASTAL ROWING: HOW IT ALL STARTED