Flying Fifteen Restoration

Now that Black's atop the clubhouse, maybe someone has the time and inclination to bring her back to pristine, like this one, restored recently by yacht designer John Corby (his Dad invented the trouser press by the way).

The link is to an excellent site, Caledonia Sailing.

http://www.caledoniasailing.com/fifteen-flies-again-john-corby

Before...
From John's blog:

What made you decide to get back into the Fifteens?
My dad bought this boat for me in 1979 when he sold his 62 footer. I was 17 and the boat was already 10 years old but had a good record. Roy Windybank later told me he had started with this mould shape. Basically this particular boat has become a bit of a family heirloom.

I have very happy memories of FF racing in the Solent in the 80s and early 90s before my IRC designing took off. The FF is an incredibly elegant boat and still speedy even by modern standards. Uffa got it just right all those years ago. The vital ingredients of beam, sail area, stability etc are all blended to total perfection for one or two people of any age to sail safely, but fast, in any weather. I’ll take mine out singlehanded for a quick blast if I see the weather looks nice. Absolutely love it.

After...
What advice would you give to anyone wanting to do something similar? 
You’ve really got to love your old boat. I could have bought a brand new one for the same money, but I didn’t want a new one, I wanted to sail my old one again!