Annual Dinner on Friday: a message from The Commodore, sah!

All

First, I have just finished sorting out my e-mail address book which seemed
woefully out of date; so I hope that this has captured everyone.  Apologies
for those who suddenly receive and unexpected message from Loch Broom
Sailing Club!

It is not too late to sign up for the Annual Dinner which will be at the
Royal on Friday the 16th of December (Marie has some fancy new table
settings that look pretty special),  We will aim to start the meal at 7:30
so be at the Royal for 7 at the latest for a warm up drink!

If you have not confirmed that you are coming, could you please let me know.

This year as a fun fund-raiser, the committee decided to ask everyone to
bring an item or two that they would like to find in their boats larder; Now
a bottle of Rum or Gin would be fine but without the essential anchovies,
olives or oatcakes all would be amiss (I have sailed on a boat in the fleet
where pickled eggs were regarded as vital!).   We will run a raffle for the
collected hamper.
Pictures are slowly coming in, but I could do with some more. ideally by
this weekend. 

Ant and Dek have received all the paperwork and have retired to the judges
corner for this years prizes; those with trophies can you dust them and
polish them and either return them to the club or drop them off with me.
Cheers
Paul